Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gas Prices

Last night I filled up with gas in my truck. Over $50. That is just crazy. A year ago when I thought prices were bad hovering around $2 a gallon, I told myself that I wouldn't put more than $20 in at any given time. Now I am afraid I have resorted to bending over and grabbing my ankles just like everyone else. But how bad is it going to get? For every little thing that happens in the world it seems to effect gas prices. If there is a hurricane the price goes up, if they have to replace part of a pipe line the price goes up, if the Brewers lose the price goes up, if the Brewers win (which doesn't seem to be happening all too often) the price goes up.
What will gas prices be by the end of the year?
$3.00 / gallon
$3.50 / gallon
$4.00 / gallon
$5.00 / gallon
$2.00 / gallon (Is this even possible, I don't think so)
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: