Thursday, August 24, 2006

I wish I had more for you

I wish I had more of a posting for you. But there isn't much going on with me. Although I am down to two weeks and become a Minnesotan. I haven't put up a picture of the day in a while. Here is an old one from my second year of college when I went to visit Krum at the U.

I should have more decent pictures and stories in the next two weeks however. In fact tomorrow is the wedding reception for my friend, Bob and his new wife Beth. Pictured here. I also have my nephews', Josh and Ethan, birthday party Saturday. (I am not sure about the punctuation on that sentence, let me know if it is right.) And Ryan from kickball is also having a party Saturday night. So I should have more pictures for you. And of course next weekend is my trip to Cleveland. I will also make sure to post pictures from the Fantasy Football Draft. Then once I get settled into my new place in Minnesota, I will post pictures from there. So make sure you are checking back with me on a regular basis.

No comments: