Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Who Wants Some Doublemint Gum?

This is a Davies Family News Update for those of you out there that my mom has not yet called. As you may have read in a previous blog posting that I made a couple weeks ago, my sister-in-law, Sue, is again pregnant. Apparently my brother, Jeff, did quite a number on her because they learned today that there are not one but TWO people growing inside her. Congratulations Jeff and Sue. I would celebrate by going to bed early because I don't think you will get too much sleep once, your two new sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, arrive. Although I would like to go on the record and say that I honestly believe it will be two girls. What do you think?
What will the twins be?
2 Boys
2 Girls
1 of each
Doesn't matter as long as they don't turn out like their uncle
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks Rick. Good news does travel fast. We are very happy. We will keep you posted, or you know mom will spread the word. Talk to you soon Jeff & Sue