Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Update

Sorry, but I didn't get too many pictures in this weekend. I guess I wasn't in the picture taking mood. None the less, I did have a great weekend. Friday night I got together with Tree, The General and the Dogger. We had a couple drinks at my house, watched the Brewers on the patio and then went to Crawdaddy's for dinner. When we got back to my house after dinner, Justus was sitting in my living room watching TV. We then got in some quality sheepshead. Saturday I had a haircut and then I went over to the Stu on Stu basketball tournament. This is an annual 2 on 2 basketball tournament that Stu puts on in his driveway. Always a good time. No I did not play. My shoulder problems prevented me from playing. And it was hard to just sit and watch. Congratulations to Joe and Joe who won the tournament. For the record, I won the tournament a few years ago. After the tournament I went to Butch's annual Shrimp boil. Butch is my friend, Rebecca's, father. It was fantastic. Tons of food. All very good. Then there was a horse shoe tournament. I was quickly put in charge of setting up the brackets for the double elimination tournament. I stayed at Chris and Rebecca's place Saturday night, and then spent most of the day with them on Sunday just hanging around.

I was planning on going off on a rant about cell phones, but I just don't have the energy plus most people probably just don't care. Just last week I cancelled my cell phone and got a new one. This might not be the smartest thing to do, but then again my readership isn't all that high plus I know most of my readers. So here is my new cell phone number: 414-397-1457. I will send an email out to those that are so lucky to be included within my inner circle tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the record can I have your Social Security number too?