Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend Update Continued

Saturday morning I woke up at my sister's house. There was no way I was driving home from that wedding. So Roman dropped me off there at 2:30 in the morning. And if you will allow me for a moment to get on my soap box for a second. This might come off as hypocritical, because I am by no means an angel and I have made poor decisions in the past, but Stegall if I catching trying to drive home in that condition again, I am going to punch you in a face. And you were lecturing me about being responcible Thursday night. Hypocrite. In the morning my sister dropped me off at my truck and I got home and slept until noon. That afternoon was my nephews', Josh and Ethan's birthday party. I want to thank my family for starting to double up on these birthday parties. I took Josh and Ethan shopping for birthday presents before the party and then we went to my brother's house. It was nice that the weather broke for a little while so the kids could swim. And we even got in a little bit of a kickball game. In all likelihood the only kickball I will play this year. After the party, I stopped by Ryan and Jen who were having an end of summer party. But I quickly fizzled out at around 1:00 in the morning. So today is Sunday, I have spent the better part of the morning formatting pictures from the weekend. And this afternoon I plan on beginning the process of packing for the move to Minnesota. I am down to 10 days until I am gone. Here are some photos.

My nephew and God-son, Josh. He looks exactly like his father at that same age.Josh and Ethan picking out toys.

Ethan grocery shopping. Weird, he knew exactly where the liqour department was. He must go there with his father and/or grandfather often.Zack swimming underwater. Funny little Zack story. His family are the ones expecting twins in the late winter / early spring. Zack really wants two brothers. And they have been beginning to talk about names for the twins. Zack came up with the names Jack and Mack. I think those are great names. I have been told that their is little chance of those being the names. But I would like to ask my brother and sister in law to reconsider. I can just hear it know "Zack, Mack and Jack!!!! Dinner Time!!!"Josh with his half of the cake.Ethan with his half.Here I am beating Pickle in Laser Checkers.

No comments: