Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hypocrite

As is so often the case, my good friend and future Lawyer, Dave "The General" Stegall has once again talked himself in to a corner, which he will no doubt be unable to get out. You would have to read the precious post, which I will be honest is a total waste of time, and then the comments that The General made. Then I would like you to read the below posted email correspondance between The General and I over the course of the day. Once this is all done, the next time any of you get an opportunity to talk to The General, I would advise you to find out which face you are talking to first.

--- Rickie_Davies@URSCorp.com wrote:
>
> Counselor,
>
> Do you have a job yet? I noticed that you were
> checking out the blog late
> last night. I would like to address the creepy
> comment. I have deduced
> that you are not only a Communist but also a
> Hypocrite. I think I can
> safely say that I have known you for at least 15
> years. And I am quite
> certain that you if you in my situation that you
> would be at Bally's every
> Wednesday and Sunday night. And that would probably
> be the only times that
> you worked out. And I doubt that you would even be
> working out much at
> all.
>
>
> Rickie Davies, P.E.
> Highway Engineer
> URS Corporation
> 10200 Innovation Drive, Suite 500
> Milwaukee, WI 53226
> 414-831-4122


Dude, I always try to keep on your blog. As for the
Dance team, you had better believe I would plan my
workouts to coincide when they were there. I never
said I wasn't creepy as well, so in that regard, you
are in good company.

No comments: