Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Preston, Then and Now

Now normally this site is all about me. But if you have been reading my blog lately, I really don't have much at all to talk about. My life has been pretty boring lately. Here was the highlight of my day today. I went to work out tonight. And I had my MP3 player on, but there was an announcement over the PA system at the club. I only caught the end of the announcement, but I could have swore that they said that the club was closing at 8:30. It was 8:15, and I was only half way through my biking. I wanted to run yet tonight, so I hopped off the bike and was hoping to get in 2 miles on the treadmill. Well I jumped on the treadmill and got it on pace for 7:30 minute miles. I thought I was going to die, but I didn't and I managed to get in the 2 miles. But then I noticed that everyone was still in the club. I must have miss hear the message and it is tomorrow that they are closing at 8:30. I told you my life was pretty boring. Anyhow, I talked to my good friend, Preston tonight. I thanked me for posting the picture of me, Justus and him from 1998. He thought it showed that he had put on a little weight since then. I told him I had an even more telling photo of him. So even though this is "The Life of Rickie" here is a then and now photo of Preston. I will try to dig one up of me. Although I already have one of the General waiting. Enjoy.
In the event that you can't tell, the one on the left is 1999 back when Preston lived with me. And the one on the right was two weeks ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the chicken on the roof photo....I think that's a good one