Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend Update

Not much of a weekend for me. I was helping my brothers and my cousin reroof my parents house. That was pretty much it for Friday night and Saturday. And I am pretty sore for the work. I thought I did make something of an observation this weekend. Friday night, my brother in law dropped an F-bomb with the kids around. And then this morning I was at the grocery store, yes I had my MP3 player with me and I rather enjoyed it, and this guy in line behind me was talking to the cashier and he was swearing away complaining about something. I think I am pretty good about not swearing too often, especially with kids around. But maybe I am wrong. I know that Jay always tells me to watch the swearing when there are kids around and I normally don't. Then usually within 5 minutes of Jay warning me, he will go off and drop an F-bomb. So that is today's poll. I suspect the 6 people who have been consistently voting on my blog will vote and the rest of you clowns won't.
How much do I swear?
Not that I have heard.
Rarely.
Like a sailor.
Like a drunken sailor.
Like a drunken sailor on shore leave.
Like a drunken sailor on shore leave with his hand in a bear trap.
Like a drunken sailor on shore leave with his hand in a F-ing bear trap, damn it.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

And since it has been a while, here is your picture of the day. Or I guess you could call in the picture of the month. This was taken way back when Justus, Preston and I lived together. I am guessing 1998 or so. This was taken in Madison.

No comments: