Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Poll

I spoke with my good friend, Tree, this morning. We discussed a number of topics. But one that we hit on that I found interesting was in regards to my blog. Tree is also good friends with the General. And as you may or may not know, the General also has a blog. In fact I have a link to the General's blog, if you look under my links you will find "Pinko Commy Rag". Anyhow, Tree mentioned to me that he found my blog to be much better than the General's. I am guessing he feels this way since I post pictures of girls in bikinis and the General talks about communism, the military and toilet paper. I wanted to see how the vast public felt on this issue.
Which is the better blog?
The Pinko Commy Rag
The Life of Rickie
They both suck
Can't you two stop fighting
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chicks in thier underwear...mmmm.