Monday, November 05, 2007

Appleton Weekend

Not much of a weekend. I stayed in Appleton this past weekend. Friday night I didn't do anything. In fact I was in bed by 8:30. Saturday I got together with my college roommates, Mark, Suzanne and Kevin. Plus Nate was also in town and went out to the bars with us. Sunday was an all football day. Speaking of football and the Packers. 7-1 not too bad. With 7 wins, that officially rules out The General and Kaker from winning the free Oakland Gyro dinner. I didn't get too many pictures when we went out but here is the best of what I got. Mark, Suzanne, Kevin and I went out for dinner first before meeting up with Nate. Here are Mark and Suzanne at dinner.

Here are Nate and Kevin hanging out with "The Fuzz".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin looks like a mountain man!

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Did they let Ben into the bar with him?

borky

Anonymous said...

wow didn't know you knew grizzly adams, he looks a bit shell-shocked