Thursday, November 29, 2007

Packers

It is pretty obvious that no one cares about my complaining about how cold it is. Global warming my ass. So here is a topic that you all might care a little more about. The Packer Game tonight. I am a little nervous. I think it will be a close game and I hope the Pack pulls it out. I believe that this is the lastest in the season any two teams with records this good have ever met. That being said, this could be the biggest regular season game ever. No pressure. From what I have been hearing, they say Jason Witten, the Cowboys Tight End, should be the key to victory for the Cowboys. I just don't want to see T.O. have a big game. I wonder if he were to catch the game winning touchdown if he will cry again. Boy that is one question I would love to hear a reporter ask him.
Reporter: "T.O.!!! T.O.!!!! If you catch the game winning touchdown are you going to cry again?"
T.O.: "I wasn't crying, it was just really dusting out there!!!"

What will be the result of the game tonight?
Pack wins.
Cowboys win.
The Packers are playing tonight, why are they playing on Thursday?
Who cares, the Vikings rule (I expect Borky and K-Mart to vote for this one)
Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun watching it on NFL Network you Packer Pukes.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

I have the NFL Network so what do I care. Plus it is shown locally in Green Bay and Milwaukee. How is Ray Childress working out for you guys? And that rookie running back was having a great year until he came up against the Packers. By the way Borky, Myra told me that she gave you her survivor league money to give to me. So next time I see you, you owe me $5. You are now on my deadbeat list, well at least indirectly.

Anonymous said...

I wish it was 5:15 pacific standard time already!!!

Sugar Lips

Anonymous said...

Who's Ray Childress?


Kmart

Rickie Davies said...

Isn't he the Vikings coach?

Anonymous said...

Myra is mistaken. Take me off of the list. I don't ever remember getting $5 from her to give to you.-

BTW - have the Packers and/or Farve ever won down in Big D? I heard that he has never won down there. And it's Brad Childress- straight from the University of Wisconsin, I thought you had good coaches there - looks like 1 slipped through the cracks.

borky