Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Update

Well this isn't going to be much of an update. I was up in Appleton, and didn't do much. I watched a lot of football. I had a chance to go to the Badger game, but didn't find out that their was an extra ticket until 15 minutes before game time. That was a major disappointment, especially as the game unwound and the Badgers went on to win. To put a little excitement in this blog entry, here are some pictures from the weekend. Here I am laying on the couch.
Here I am an hour later, still on the couch but laying the other way.I then worked the recliner into the seating rotation.I would like to say that I did thoroughly enjoy the Packer game. The only real disappointing part of the game was that Borky (from Minnesota) wouldn't answer his phone when I called to rub the game in his face. However, Borky did call later that night. I was again disappointed when Borky told me that he was actually rooting for the Packers because he doesn't like the Vikings head coach and he wants them to lose and for the coach to get fired. That is the last thing I wanted to hear. My pleasure is so much better when it comes at the cost of someone else's pain.

2 comments:

Paul Krumrich said...

figured I would post a comment.

nice form, nice work, and nice going.

keep it up! you are an inspiration to us all. and yes you can spell better than me.

see you saturday night after the game, stay somewhat sober.

Anonymous said...

Fire Childress. And a big thanks to Bret Farve for catapulting my FF Team to it's best start ever (9-1). Go Gophers!

=)

borky