Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Grizzly Adams and Jake

Yes, Kevin does look a bit like Grizzly Adams. When I first saw him Saturday night, I just started laughing. Kevin is a great guy despite the beard. And actually it is the time of the year where I grow a beard as well. If I have a beard, I feel that I fit in better with the deer hunters that come to my parents house to drop off a deer. Then usually for Thanksgiving I shave in the some big lamb chops and a goatee. So that is coming.

Since I don't have a lot to talk about I have decided to branch out and show some pictures of other people. Relax, I am staying away from "M.K.A."
Here is another picture of Grizzly Adams (Kevin).

My sister in law's (Julie) sister's (Nancy) son (or for simplicity sake, my nephew), Jake bagged his first pheasant this past weekend. Here is Brian and Jake walking out with the bird.Jake, with bird, dog and gun. What more could a boy ask for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the happy hunter.
Annie

Anonymous said...

who is the chick behind Kevin?

Rickie Davies said...

No idea. She was just in the bar when I took the picture.

How desperate are you?