Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanksgiving Eve

I mentioned in a past post about one of the elements of Thanksgiving that makes it one of my favorite holidays. That element was going out on Thanksgiving Eve. Speaking of Thanksgiving Eve, I am throwing a little get together on Thanksgiving Eve. So this is my open invitation for my loyal blog readers to attend. Here are the particulars.

Where: Shepherds in Tosa, 6715 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI

When: Wednesday, November 21st, (Thanksgiving Eve) 10:00 p.m.

I realize that all of you have your own plans and family obligations for this Holiday. And in fact I do have some plans earlier that evening myself. But as I mentioned this little get together will not start until 10:00 at night. Just to sweeten the invitation, if you show up I will buy your first drink when you walk in the door.

Jon and Julie, before you get all excited, I am still planning on making my presence known with the Dillabers. But around 9:00 or so once the conversation swings heavily toward hunting and fishing, I am bailing on you guys.

No comments: