Thursday, November 08, 2007

Broken Record

Hello to all of my loyal blog readers. This is pretty much a broken record here. And I am sorry, but I don't have a lot going on here. However, this afternoon I am planning on going to see "Into The Wild". This is a request from my friend, Chris, who wanted me to see it and give a review. I say this afternoon, because not even my job is all that exciting. I would bore you with the details, but I don't want to bore you. Here is the jist of how life on my project is going. We are waiting on the steel to get fabricated and because the contractor is at a point where they can't move forward, they have decided to lay off their workers until after deer season. I.E. no one is working on my project until the end of the month. That is other than an electrician who is here once or twice a week for a couple of hours each time. Are you bored?

Here is something new, my friend, Krum, has a blog. I have added a link to it. I hope that Krum can keep up with it better than some of the other blogs that my friends have started. Let me quickly run down their blogs and their last entry.

Villa's blog: You can click on the link but it says that it no longer exists.
Dawn's blog: Last entry August 27th 2006
The Generals blog: Last entry August 28th 2007

I do still have links to all of these blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE GENERAL'S LAST ENTRY IS FROM 06...WHAT A CHODE