Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blog Site Update

I received an email this morning from my good friend, Krum. He recently sent me a link to his blog, which is a collection of his poetry and so forth. I put a link to his blog on my blog. It is under links as "Krum's Blog".
Well in the email from Krum he asked me to and a quote:

"Can you change the name on your blog from krum to “Donald key’s blog” you can hint to whos it is, I want to go pen name style with the blog"

I have never been one to turn down a request on my blog so the new link is up on the site.


On a totally unrated topic, I wanted to run this by my loyal readers. Most of my readers are on my Christmas Card list. And if you aren't leave your address and I will add you. Anyhow, I don't want to brag, but historically speaking from comments I have received back, my Christmas Card is usually in people's top 5 cards of the year. You can admit it, you know it is true. Although I am always disappointed when I don't see it on people's refrigerators when I am in there home. Nonetheless, I would like to poll my readers to see if they would like some input on which picture I use for this year's card. I have it narrowed down to 3 pictures. All of which have already been posted on my blog.

Would you like to vote on which picture I use on my Christmas card?
Yes, I want to be heard.
No, I want to be surprised when it shows up.
Your Christmas card sucks and so do you.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 comments:

Paul Krumrich said...

This krum guy sounds really cool and successful and possibly stunningly handsome. I wish I had friends like him, as my friends are more like you, loquacious and tempermental.

Love donald.

Anonymous said...

You already blew his cover. :) Many of his poems are actually good.

Anonymous said...

K-Mart wants a xmas card.

Andy Gillund
1135 Monroe St NE #1
Minneapolis, MN 55413


Please don't send male stripper-grams to my house now that my address is public knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Here is my new address Rickie,
2355 University Ave., Apt. B
Madison, WI 53726

KIM

Anonymous said...

uh I do not put your christmas card on the frig...I put it on the inside of my gym locker.

Chachi

Rickie Davies said...

Trust me Donald, this Krum guy isn't all that he is cracked up to be. You aren't missing a thing.

As far as the poems being good, well they are alright. A little too dark for my taste. Plus I like my poems to rhyme.

K-Mart and Kim you are on the list.

Chachi, you scare me a little bit.