Monday, November 26, 2007

Loose Ends

I have a couple of loose ends to tie up here. So since I have your attention, I would like to run through them.

First, is the survivor league. Congratulations to my sister, Deb. It took 12 weeks for her to win but she finally outlasted Todd. Please let the record show that she was paid up on Thanksgiving Day before it was even over with, but I knew it was either going to be her or Todd, who works with Tim. However, I do have one deadbeat who still owes for the league. Myra. Time to pay the piper. Lisa, I know you wanted me to start up another league, but with only 5 weeks left, I am going to take a pass on a second league this season.

Second, while on the topic of deadbeats. My fantasy football league, The General, Chucker and Tree are all still deadbeats and owe me money. I know a number of people in the league read my blog. There isn't a chance that anyone who wins will get paid a penny until I get paid up from all the losers. By the way, Tree and The General, first you are on the deadbeat list, then you shine me on Thanksgiving Eve, not real good ways to get on my good side.

Third, Thanksgiving is over and that is a shame. As you all read, I had a great Holiday weekend and I am sorry that it is over. But that means that I can start concentrating on Christmas. According to latest poll results, you do not want any input on my Christmas card. That is OK, I had it narrowed down to three pictures, and I am pretty sure I know which one it is going to be. Sorry Ness, your picture didn't make the cut this year. Anyhow, if you got a card last year you will get one this year, unless you have been acting like Tree or The General. But if you didn't get a card last year or you have moved, leave your address as a comment on my blog. I will even send one to Ms. Anonymous if she still reads. Kim and K-Mart, I already have you down.

Fourth, This isn't a real movie review, because I only really do those for movies that I go and see in the theater, but since I saw them this last weekend I thought I would give you my input. I saw "Fantastic Four, Rise of the Silver Surfer". Horrible. On a scale of 1-10 it is a 1. But Jessica Alba is in it, so that alone raises it to a 2. The other movie I saw was "Surfs Up". This movie is pretty much the same as "North Shore", except it is a cartoon and they are penguins surfing and not people. I would give it a 4 but Pearl Jam is on the soundtrack and that alone raises it to 5.

If I am missing anything else I will make it up in the postings later this week.

No comments: