Friday, November 30, 2007

Opps

Well that Packer game sucked. I was pretty nervous about the game. I was happy the Packers made a good showing. They had some issues with injuries and so forth, but those are just excuses. It appears that the Packers and Cowboys and on course to meet again in the playoffs, and if that is the case, I think the Packers will give them a good run. The two biggest plays that I think cost the game for the Packers was that strip of T.O. that Al Harris had on the Cowboys first drive that was ruled forward progress and that 3rd and 19 conversion. I think that call goes the Packers way and they stop them on the 3rd down, the Packers win. I don't know why Favre thought it was best to just chuck the ball every chance he got. Why he wasn't going to more of the underneath stuff I do not know. I can't believe I am saying this, but Aaron Rodgers actually played really well. If Favre isn't 100%, I think Rodgers should be under center against the Raiders.

This weekend doesn't hold too much for me. Tonight I am taking two of my nieces showing at Toys'R'us for their birthdays. Saturday I am going to see M.K.A. and Saturday night is my nieces birthday party. I hope you all stay warm this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron Rogers did great for his first NFL game

Rickie Davies said...

Second, He broke is ankle in his first game.

Anonymous said...

Third - that's the # of losses the Pack will have after next week. Nice game Pukes.

-Borky