Monday, November 12, 2007

Free Gyros

This might be a bit premature, but I have been looking at the Packers schedule and I have been looking at the predictions that people made on my blog as to the Packers record. I honestly do not see myself having to buy anyone a gyro. The Packers are currently 8-1. Allow me to run down their remaining schedule:

Nov 18. Carolina Panthers (4-5)

Nov 22. at Detroit Lions (6-3)

Nov 29. at Dallas Cowboys (8-1)

Dec 9. Oakland Raiders (2-7)

Dec 16. at St. Louis Rams (1-8)

Dec 23 at Chicago Bears (4-5)

Dec 30 Detroit Lions (6-3)


I can not see a way that they will lost more than 3 of these games. But when they do lose 7 in a row and end up 8-8 you can blame it on me for blowing it.

Buy the way here are the predictions that you, my readers made.

11-5 Nancy

10-6 Tree, Annie and Mike

9-7 Joe

8-8 Bubs, Lisa, Roman and Borky

7-9 K-Mart and Tim

6-10 The General

4-12 Kakes (he lives in Minnesota now)

So if no one wins that will mean that I will just go to Oakland Gyros by myself and eat two gyros.

No comments: