Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Proposal

This will probably come as a shock to many of you, but I got engaged while I was in town for the Crohn's Walk last Saturday. It all happened so fast. I have known Vanessa for about 6 years now. We had been talking to each other on the phone quite a bit going into the walk. Then once we met up at the walk, things between us went really well. Before we did the walk I got down on one knee and I decided to propose. I had this picture taken while I was popping the question. It was pretty spontaneous, but then again so am I. We haven't set a date or anything like that. We are going to wait to iron all of that out once I move back to Milwaukee. Sorry Butch, I meant to ask your permission before hand, but as I said, it all happened so fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting old........

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Rickie's engaged!!

Congrats :)