Monday, May 05, 2008

Friday

This is the beginning of my weekend recap. I am going to again stretch it out so I have material for the whole week. Plus it will keep my readers coming back for more. Friday night I came back to Milwaukee. I stayed and had dinner with Nate, Michel and Elery.

Here is Elery giving Nate a hand with unloading the dishwasher.Here is Michel giving Elery some beer. It has become rather clear that Elery is actually just a little Nate. From what I have heard he acts just like Nate did when Nate was a kid. He can't sit still. He is always getting into trouble. I think Nate and Michel are going to have their hands full for a while. Like 16 and a half more years. Speaking of Nate, here is Nate grilling up some ca bobs. Later Friday night Nate and I got in a little ping pong. I beat him 6 games to 3, and in typical Nate fashion, afterwards he told me to practice up before the next time we play because he has improved from just winning one game to three games against me. And now he is talking trash about not losing quite so bad.

I spoke with a number of blog readers this weekend. Mostly family. And many mentioned that they enjoyed the videos on the blog. So in the future I will try to get more videos for the blog. And speaking of videos, here is one of Elery. This is what I call, the best form of birth control. Just watch this video of Elery having a total meltdown because he can not going outside because it is raining. I hope you can hear the audio.

No comments: