Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dr. Jellyfingers

Here is a topic that will not interest most of you. It has been close to 10 years since I have had my last physical. I am not worried about my health at all. Well, my liver might not be the best, but otherwise I feel I am excellent physical condition for a 35 year old. But just to be sure, I am headed in to make sure all is working well. I have been told by a number of people that they feel that I am underweight. That will be the first question that I ask the doctor. If he says I am fine at my current weight, then I expect everyone who has given me grief about my weight that don't have medical degrees to shut up. This is all going down on Tuesday. You can be sure that I will post the results here on my blog, as I am sure you are all concerned about my physical well being.

I am not too excited about having my "plumbing" checked out, I am looking forward to using the following lines:

"Are you using the whole fist there doc?"

"Have you ever done time?"

No comments: