Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Perfect Health

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment. All went well. No major or minor health problems. They would like to do some blood work on me. But that isn't until next week. I want to keep all of my blood until after my triathlon. I repeatedly asked the doctor if I was underweight and he laughed and said no. That being said, everyone can get off my back.
Looking ahead to this weekend, it is my triathlon in Lake Mills. I am doing it with Tree. The last time Tree and I did a triathlon in 2003, he beat me by 5 seconds. I talked with Tree last night, and he said that he hasn't been training as hard as he would like. After hearing that, I came clean with Tree. I had been telling him the same thing, when in reality I have been training pretty hard. I am getting in a 12 mile bike ride and a 3 mile run about 4 or 5 times a week. I am still worried about the swim. Here are my goals for the race. Quarter mile swim in 20 minutes. 15 mile bike in 45 minutes. 3 mile run in 25 minutes. Plus transition times, I am shooting for 1 hour 35 minutes.

Who will beat who in the triathlon this weekend?
Tree
Rickie
The Lake Water beats both of you
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: