Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was relaxing as always. But I am still a bit disappointed in this weather. It is just a bit too cold for me yet. I am not asking for much. Just temps in the high 70s.

Friday night I stopped by my brother, Dan, and we grilled out and watched the Brewer Game. I left at the end of the 7th inning. I stayed with my brother, Jon, all weekend. Once I arrived at Jon's, we saw the last 1/2 inning and the Brewers come from behind win.

Saturday morning, I went to my nephew, Nick's, soccer game. Here are some pictures of Pickle in action.
Pickle just before striking the ball on an indirect kick. This resulted in Nick's only goal of the game.

Saturday afternoon, Jon went and picked up his new car. He bought a Saturn. He told me, and I quote, "I just want to be a bit more like Stegall."More of the weekend recap to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car Jon

Anonymous said...

Looks perfect for Nick!