Friday, May 02, 2008

Triathlon

I have been on quite the Mr. Fitness kick as of late. I got influenced by a number of people. Heidi nudged me at New Years, Krum has inspired me with his 1/2 ironman and now Tree has been pushing me to get into shape. I did my 1/2 marathon last month. Next on my list is a Sprint Triathlon on June 1st in Lake Mills. Tree and I are both doing this one. I spoke with Tree the other day and we have decided to place a small wager on the winner. For the record, the last time we both entered a triathlon back in the summer of 2003, Tree beat me by 5 seconds. I don't see that happening again. The loser will have to buy lunch that afternoon.

Here are the other events I have planned for this summer.

July 13th - Pewaukee Triathlon

July 19th - Madison Paddle Portage

August 30th - Lake Country 1/2 Marathon in Oconomowoc

October 5th - The Twin Cities Marathon



I will recruit a little harder for attendance to these events once they take place closer to home.

No comments: