Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Plans

Here is what I have going on this weekend. Tonight I am headed to the Brewer Game with Tree. I think Tree wants to fatten me up before the race. I don't think that will help him. From what I have seen in the latest poll, the public is on my side for taking Tree behind the woodshed on Sunday. I appreciate the support. Not much is planned for Saturday. I would like to have my feet up in the air and relax most of the day and conserving my energy for Sunday. Sunday is the big race. I will be up at 5 in the morning and the race starts at 7. Now I am not going to guilt trip people into coming and watching. I will wait until I do the Pewaukee triathlon closer to home before I start drumming for support. Last night was my last training for the race. I was pretty happy with the results. I have a normal ride that I do that is about 12 miles. I managed that in just under 40 minutes. And then after a 2 minute break I started out on a 3 mile run, which I finished in 24:30. I am very happy with those results. Again the only thing that I am worried about is the swim. I have yet to swim a stroke in preparation for the race. But I was looking at the results from last year. And the slowest time I saw for the swim in my age group was no more than 12 minutes. Not much else going on. Stop back on Monday for the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! Beat Tree!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck to you both

Sugar Lips