Monday, May 05, 2008

Camping

It isn't even the beginning of summer yet and I am already planning it out. It has been a while since I have done some state park camping. Liquid and I decided that we should do it this year. I have already sent out email invitations, but I would also like to sent out a public invite on my blog. To all my loyal readers, I am extending you all my warmest invitation to go camping. Liquid and I have reserved two camp sites so far, with a maximum of 6 people at each site. There are 2 more sites that are available in the same area 32 and 33. We decided on Buckhorn State Park, which is located halfway between Minneapolis and Milwaukee. And just outside of Tomah. We picked the weekend of July 25th - 27th. Here is a link.
If you are interested in going or have questions just leave a comment on my blog. As always, the more the merrier. I would like to get a decent size group of 10 -12 people.


The current attendance roster is : Me, Liquid, Doug, Eric and Flo.


I know that Mark, Suzanne and Jota have all expressed interest.

2 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

Good news campers.
I have received commitments from more people on the camping trip.
Here is our current camping roster:
Me
Doug
Liquid
Flo
Eric
Eric's girlfriend
Nate
Michel
Mark
Suzanne

That is 10 people, there is still room for more, but we will probably need to reserve another camp site.

Rickie Davies said...

Listen up Campers.
We have a new addition to the trip. Joe and Dawn are in.