Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Big Lewbowski Comes to the Lake Front

This post comes on the heels of me shutting down MKA and Jared. But I would like to see if there are any takers. Friday, July 10th on the Lake Front in the area between the Summerfest Grounds and the Discovery Center they will be showing a double feature of The Big Lebowski and King Pin. And it is FREE. No charge. I am guessing that the people putting on this event know what they are doing. I never saw either of these movies in the theater, so it will be cool to see them on the big screen.I am going to check it out. If you are interested let me know. If no one else is down, I might also try to scalp a ticket to Tom Jones who is playing at the Riverside that same evening.

3 comments:

Bubs said...

Buddy,

I would be in there like swimwear, but I will be up north that weekend, beating up some nihilists with my bowling ball and watching "log jammin"

Rickie Davies said...

What if I brought vodka, Khalua and Cream?

Borky said...

damn buddy that's the tri-fecta of tri-fecta's right there, I wish I could be there.

maybe we'll have drive in movie night in my backyard when you come up to Mpls in August. We tested it out last weekend and it was kickass.

What do you I for recreation?
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.