Friday, July 03, 2009

Fireworks

Just to show all how serious I am this year about the fireworks. According to the instructions on the boxes, you are only suppose to light one shell at a time. I am pretty sure every one knows that I don't listen to that sort of thing. So I either tape all of the fuse together so a bunch get lit all at the same time. Or I daisy chain them so that after the first shell is lit and takes off, the next shell is lit and so on. I have a total of 84 shells. If it all goes as planned it should be quite the sight.Look at this monster of launching tubes. I didn't take a before picture, but as I mentioned in an earlier post, I went from the capability of launching just 4 shells to 12. It will be interesting to see if I can blow off a finger this year. Check out this arsenal of cakes. These are guaranteed to fascinate the eyes and tickle the ear drums. Last year I think I had 6 cakes. This year I have 11. 600 Saturn missiles. And I would guess about 8 feet of black cats.

No comments: