Friday, July 24, 2009

Tonight Tonight

There is nothing on the schedule for this evening. I think I am just going to pull the TV out and watch the Brewer Game in the back yard. Maybe even have a fire. It is your typical crazy night for a guy like me.
Saturday is the Shrimp Boil / Horse Shoe Tournament at Butch's house. Last year it was moved to Chris and Rebecca's house, but now it is back at Butch's. It is a great party. Everyone brings some shrimp and the just boil them all up and dump them on a table and it is a free for all. So much good food. There is always some corn on the cob. So corn and shrimp, that is one way to clean out a digestive system. Then there is the horse shoe tournament going on as well. Three years ago I showed up and the tournament was all screwed up, but I quickly straighten things out and since I have been placed in charge of running the double elimination tournament. But I always call on Angela and Martha to give me a hand. Angela is the money collector and Martha is my muscle that yells at everyone for me.
Sunday I am leaning towards heading to the Dousman Derby Days parade. I have been to the beer tent before, but never the parade on Sunday morning. So that is my exciting weekend.

No comments: