Friday, October 30, 2009

Are You Scared?

Yes it is Friday and I am happy about it. It was a rough week, between just the simple fact I need to wake up every morning and go to work, and locking myself out of my garage on Tuesday, I need a couple days to relax. But I doubt the relaxing will take place. Tonight I really don't have much planned. Saturday I plan on watching the Badgers, then heading out to the Palmyra / Eagle area where I will be meeting up with Chris and Rebecca for a pub crawl. I have been building up my costume for 2 weeks now, but I think it will live up to expectations. Sunday is my nephew, Joey's 2nd birthday party. He is 2 already. I have strongly urged all who attend the party to dress up, but I have a feeling that I will be the only one. What is wrong with you people? What happened that you just decided to stop dressing up? Or what age was it?

Because my blog is rather boring, other than the times that I lock myself out of my closet or garage, I thought I would sweeten the pot a little for my readers. I am asking my readers to email me a picture of themselves dressed up for THIS Halloween. I will then post the pictures and put together a poll. Whomever gets voted to have the best costume will win a Oakland Gyro with an extra pita bread and large root beer. Please email all pictures to me at mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the clown costume. Did you get your cookies Sunday?

Annie