Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Update

I wish there was more excitement, but there isn't. I am OK with it. I had some options this past weekend. I entertained the idea of going to the Badger game. But I decided to get a hair cut. And I had some friends that were going to the Packer game. I was going to meet up with them and try to scalp a ticket. But again I decided against it. So what did I do? Friday night, the General stopped by after work for a hour or two. I ran to Crawdaddys for some take out. Really good. Saturday I decided to take care of two projects around the house. I got some new signs for the garage. I will have to get photos up one day. My other project was my mail box. It had been falling off of the side of the house. So I put a new one up. What do you think?I used Eric's post hole digger. Buddy, if you are reading this, I will return it this coming weekend. Eric also warned me to use gloves. I said I would but I didn't and here is the result.Sunday I cleaned around my house quite a bit. Then I went to my brother's to change the oil in my truck and rotate the tires. I made stops at my parent's and my sister's then some grocery shopping and home to make food for the week in Fond du Lac. Nothing exciting but I did accomplish quite a bit. I haven't received a lot of input on my Halloween costume, so I think I am going to be a clown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The style of your old mail box looked better, the new one looks like crap and out of place.
I recommend you put on a speedo and go as Michael Phelps, the full body speedo would not be as good. Maybe you could us a water bong as a prop, too.
Tree

Rickie Davies said...

Hey Tree, Thanks for the kind words. Have I told you that I think you are ugly? If not, you are ugly. Have a nice day.

Rickie