Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Bucky over Goldy

Here is the quick recap with a bunch of photos from the weekend. I got in Friday night and we were pretty low key, a couple drinks, some ping pong in the Borky garage and then a little Pulp Fiction. I say a little because I fell asleep right away. The alarm rings at 6:30 in the morning and it is to get ready for the game. While in the shower, Borky gives me a beer. I can't remember the last time I had a beer in the shower, let alone at 7 in the morning. We cabbed it down to campus and got a good spot to sit for the game at Sallys. I mildly entertained the idea of scalping for the game, but with face value at $60, I didn't see myself getting any deals, and half of our group didn't have tickets anyhow. As it turned out, I was at the bar with my friends from 8:00 a.m. and I think we finally left at 8:30 p.m. Here is a sign that you have been in a bar too long, our waitress came to our table to get a drink order, I said to her "What happened to Emily?" Our new waitress said "She left a couple hours ago." So we drank through an entire shift. But it was fun. Here are the pictures from the day.
Borky first thing in the morning while waiting for a cab.
Borky and K-MartBorky, Marty Moose, and Liz.Liquid, Myra and Liz.Me, Horn and BorkyBorky and the Moose.Liquid, K.O., Myra and Flo.Trooper, myself and Krum.The Moose and Krum.Me, K.O. and Trooper.Krum entertaining the ladies. Let's see, are they really interested in what he is saying. One is looking at her nails, another is drinking a beer, and the other is looking the other way. He must have been talking about his high school tennis accomplishments.Krum and Melissa.Me, Melissa, Krum and Marty.Melissa, Marty and Krum. And it looks like Krum is trying to get to second base.Melissa, Marty and Krum.Me and Krum.It was a great weekend. I want to thank all of my friends for coming out to the bar to meet me. Although I am sure I wasn't the only reason they all came out. Also a big thanks to Borky, Liz, K.O. and Trooper for allowing me to crash at their places not only this weekend but anytime I come into town. It is nice to know I always have a place to stay, especially places with extremely comfortable guest beds.

No comments: