Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random TV Thoughts

Last night I was at home and watching TV. I was flipping through, trying to get my barrings on the new TV Guide menu. I landed on Music On Demand, and you could pick a music video to watch. I watched "Dancing in the Dark" the Springsteen video with Courtney Cox. I can't believe I thought that was actual concert footage when it first came out. The second video I watched was "Beat It". It is one of the first scenes in the video as gang members start coming out of the woodwork to form, a manhole cover slides off and two guys come climbing up out of the sewer.
"So where do you live?"
"Oh, I have a nice place on 6th Street."
"Which side of the street?"
"Under it."
"Nice."

I wasn't too into the World Series, so I was watching a bunch of Nitro Circus episodes I have on DVR. I did get back to the World Series for the last inning. The Phillies had one out to go and the cameras were panning around to each member of the team with a close up on their faces, it was like they were instructed to stay on each player until they spit. And every single player spit while on camera. You would think baseball players would get dehydrated from all of the spitting that they do. I wonder, do that spit that much when they are away from the ballpark?

No comments: