Friday, October 16, 2009

Part of the Problem

I have spoke of my apartment in Eden. It was an earlier post. When I signed the lease, the landlord told me that because I was only going to be there for a couple months, that it wasn't really worth it to change the names over on the electric and gas bills. He said he would take care of it. I thought great. But I have found that maybe the gas isn't turned on. I just turned the heat on using the thermostat the other day. Since I am not using either bedroom, I shut the vents in those rooms. Unless I am an idiot, which could be the case, the only vents I could find are in the ceiling. I had the thermostat set to 68 degrees a couple nights ago, but when I woke up in the morning, it said 58 degrees. Last night I set the thermostat to 90 degrees, and you can see by looking at the picture below, that my apartment is a nice and toasting 57 degrees.
I checked the breaker box to see if the breaker for the furnace was tripped. It wasn't. I am only here for another two weeks, so it really isn't that big of a deal.

No comments: