Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Have Had It With This Place

It is so sad, we are only half way through October and I am already complaining about the cold weather. This winter might be the winter that pushes me over the top. According to the Farmer's Almanac, it is suppose to be a long cold winter. Take a look at the map.Bitterly Cold and Dry. Bitterly!!!!! I believe in this case, bitterly is being used as an adverb, meaning: extremely, very or exceedingly cold. I don't like that sound of that. If asked I would have to say that bitterly cold is worse than very cold. And it isn't like being in Arizona which has a dry heat. This is going to be a dry cold. Which means it is still going to suck. I think it might be time for me to start getting serious about making a move to a warmer climate. I may have to follow up again with the possibility of a job relocation to Florida. I am sure Truz would love that. Plus I believe that the taxes are way easier on the pocket. Or maybe a move to Austin, Texas.
That could be me watching that sun set. I can put the murder house up for sale and pack up the toyota. What do you think?

8 comments:

m.k.a. said...

maybe i'll buy your murder house. i have a shot at getting a job for liberty mutual which is out of milwaukee.

Anonymous said...

vaya con dios!

General

Anonymous said...

They need any linemen there?

Anonymous said...

your not goin anywhere buddy. we are a hearty folk up here and we embrace the cold.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

M.K.A., I don't know about buy, but renting could be a possiblity.
The General, Watch for addoption info in the mail.
Borky, I am not hearty folk, I am sick of this weather folk.

Rickie Davies said...

"That's it! I've had it with this
dump! We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets' heads are falling off!!!"

Bubs said...

This should cheer you up buddy! http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/64492857.html

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs,
I am not cheering up at all. Allow me to quote your article, "In the technical science of climate prediction, temperatures that are a FRACTION of a degree warmer over the course of a winter qualify as higher than normal."
Bubs, Fraction means less than a whole number. Nice try, but I am still bummed out.