Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Costume

I want to thank everyone for the great suggestions on what to be for Halloween. But the decision has been made. I am going to be a clown. I know, it is going to be a pretty big stretch for me, but I am sure I will be able to handle it. I am pretty excited about it, plus I bought a bunch of props to use throughout the evening, and some magic tricks. If you are wondering what I am doing for Halloween, well, Chris and Rebecca have procured a short bus and will be be doing a pub crawl all night. First stop will be Diamond D's on Lake Beulah. Last year when we went there on November 1st, which was a Saturday, no one else was dressed up. We are thinking that this year even on the 31st again no one will be dressed up. The following day is my nephew, Joey's, birthday party. I am pushing to make it a costume party. But I have a odd feeling that I will be the only one, at least adult, dressed up.

No comments: