Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let's Get Nuts

I think I am starting to loose my mind a little bit. I just got my statement for the mortgage on my house. I just refinanced in August, I did so to pay off the remaining balance on my new truck. Now that I have a larger home loan, I have more to write off when Roman does my taxes. But the statement I got in the mail said that my next payment is due January 1st, 2010. That didn't make sense to me. Upon speaking with a representative with the bank over the phone, they went over my payment history, and for some reason I have been making payments on the 1st and 15th of every month. I have no idea why I have been doing that. And it is a nice problem to have, but I am trying to understand how I can make an error like that. Yesterday I locked myself out of my garage, today I am making double payments on my house. Oh and last night I found my spare garage door opener, it was in the basement on my workbench. Funny because I never store it there, it is usually in a drawer in the kitchen. Maybe it is all of those paint fumes I have been taking in while painting in the garage.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Those double payments will get that principal down really fast! Stegall loves "paint fumes" too, and he seems to be getting dumber as well. Coincidence? I think not!

Anonymous said...

maybe the ghost of the Murder House is messing with you.....

SL