Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Basketball?

Last night I was taking a shower and flipping through the channels on my TV in the shower and I came across an NBA basketball game. I didn't even know that the season had started. Then I continued to flip the channels and watched an old episode of Seinfeld. It is a sad state that no one really cares about NBA basketball. Really what is the point of watching an entire game. The last 5 minutes of any game is all you really need to see. It is really too bad, because of all the athletes that play all different kinds of sports, I believe that the athletes that play basketball are the most athletic and in the best physical condition of any of them. So will I watch any basketball games this year? Probably not. I may stop on a game for a couple minutes, but will most likely go back to flipping the channels during the commercial in search of something better. Will I attempt to go to any games this year? Again probably not, I might try to scalp a ticket on a given night, but it really isn't much fun when it is cold out, to stand outside and scalp tickets. I would say that the majority of my NBA basketball information will come from highlight packages on Sportscenter.

No comments: