Monday, April 16, 2007

Antonio Freeman Party

It brings me great pleasure to announce the date of this years Antonio Freeman Party. So break out the Sharpie and mark this one on your calender. I will be supplying the beer, booze, soda, juice boxes, brats, burgers and buns. If you would like to bring a side dish, it would be appreciated.

Date: Saturday, June 2nd, 2007

Time: Anytime after 1:30 p.m.

Games will begin with the kids around 2:30 p.m.

With adult games to follow

Dinner will be served after the games hopefully around 5:00 p.m.


Where: The party will again be at my house, 127 North 78th Street, Milwaukee


Please RSVP by Friday May 25th, 2007


I will be mailing out invites later this month once I get settled in Appleton. And if I have your email address I will be sending you an evite.

No comments: