Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Eve Bash

Sadly the Easter Eve Party has come and gone. Because the number of attendees was down, I opted to serve food. Sorry Nevermann. The only ones to show up were, Andrea, Lisa, Doug and Amy. We grilled out, played some games. Then stopped into the Bellagio of Woodbury, Champs Americana. I call it that because they have a water fountain in the pond in front of it. When we got kicked out of Champs, I had the wonderful idea to drive to Hudson, Wisconsin to finish out the evening. We got kicked out of Champs because they close at 1 in the morning, not because we were too loud or out of contro. Lisa eventually drank too much and got sick. Based on that fact alone, I will call my party a success.
The last time we together at Doug and Lisa's place, Lisa broke out the photo albums. My party was such a hit that at one point everyone was looking through my photo albums. I know it was a rager.

Doug and Amy at the Bellagio.Lisa and I showing off our broken wrists at the Bellagio.Doug consoling Lisa at the end of the night.

No comments: