Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Question to Readers

This is a topic of conversation that came up at my rocking Easter Eve party. Can you name a movie sequel that was better than the original? I am open to any suggestions. The best that we could come up with is that "Empire Strikes Back" is better than "Star Wars". And if you want to take that a step father, the second three were better than the first three. Anyhow, I am looking for any others. I watch "Smokey and Bandit Part II" today. Wow is that a horrible movie. I liked the third "Jurassic Park", but I think that was more because of the special effects than the actual story.

I just made myself a Chocolate Banana milkshake. The chocolate milk had an expiration date of April 16th. But it smelled pretty funky. I drank the milk shake anyway, but then poured the remainder of the chocolate milk down the drain. And it was a brand new carton, so that puzzles me even more. Do you think it was bad? I am guessing that it had been sitting around out of the cooler before getting stocked on the shelf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the Mission Impossible movies got better as new ones came out. Mission Impossible 2 was better than 1, and I also think that 3 was better than 2 and 1. Thats all I can really think of.

Anonymous said...

I think Bad Boys 2 was better than the first one.

Anonymous said...

Bill Murray's performance in caddyshack 1 was nothing compared to the comedic genius of Dan Akroyd in Caddyshack 2.

-Bubs