Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Update

My trip back to Milwaukee wasn't anything too exciting. So here are the best of the pictures. This is the Bowling Team Dead Meat, comprised of my aunt, uncle, sister and brother in law. I went and had a couple drinks with them on Saturday night. They claim to be in first place in the league. My uncle Dave did have a 203 game while I was there. Nice work Sherman.Here are Nate and Elery before the baptism.

Pretty much the same picture, but you can see Julie's hand slapping Elery up side the head. Julie is one of the Godparents, but I think she has a lot to learn about being one, you aren't suppose to hit kids. She is a terrible role model.Here are all of the God Parents. I am the tall one in the back. Julie is the one if front of me who likes to hit kids, as shown in the previous picture.The happy Hardwick family. At the brunch afterwards, Nate's mom asked if we could believe that Nate is a father. I said that he is doing just fine and that he has turned the corner. The night before the baptism, I was all ready to hit the bars and Nate said "Nope, I am going to bed early." So Nate has started a new chapter in his life, the old Nate is now officially dead, joining the ranks of Old Schmidty and Old Stegall. May you rest in peace. Sunday night I went out to dinner with Chris and Rebecca, here Rebecca is trying to avoid picking up the check.Chris and Rebecca's dog, Butters, and cat Mona.

No comments: