Monday, April 23, 2007

The Brett Favre Game

If you have tailgated with me in the past, you probably know about the Brett Favre game. What is the Brett Favre game you ask? It is pretty simple, two people stand about 20 to 30 feet apart and you throw the football at each other as hard as possible. If you drop the pass, you have to take a drink of your beer. Or if it mutually decided upon that it was a bad pass the thrower has to take a drink of their beer. But do you know the origins of the Brett Favre game. I was up visiting Krum when we were in college. On this night Krum and his roommates were throwing a party. To get ready for the party we cleaned up the basement of their place. Once we finished cleaning Krum and I were hanging out in the basement and started throwing the football around while tapping the first beers of the night. I am sure you can see how the game got started. But as Krum and I continued playing this game prior to the party starting, Krum got the best of me and I ended up a little more drunk than I had hoped. So much so that shortly after people started showing up for the party, I decided that I couldn't handle it any more. I went into Krum's room where everyone had been throwing their coats on his bed. I climbed under all of the coats and passed out. I was out the entire party. No one could find me. At the end of the night as the last people were leaving the party I was discovered. The woke me up, and I felt great, I said to Krum "Alright let's party!" To which Krum replied "Let's party? Are you kidding? The party is over, it is 2:30 in the morning. You missed the whole thing. We had an entire sorority over here and you missed it, you moron."

Just a little update for all of my readers. I am sure you know that I am moving this week. I am turning in my cable box and modem first thing tomorrow morning. So I won't be posting any thing new until next week sometime. So if you need you fix of Rickie, I suggest checking some of archives.

No comments: