Friday, April 06, 2007

Wrestling

Normally I am very happy with my readers. I appreciate the fact that so many people stop by to reader what is going on in my life. I am actually pretty amazed by that, as boring as my life is. And I almost always enjoy comments. However, recently I was called a retard. A retard by a person who knows nothing of which they speak, Wrestling. I am actually more offended by the person who thinks I know nothing around wrestling than the person who made the wild claim that my wild behavior while drinking is responsible for drunk driving deaths. Now listen up. As a kid, I used to watch the old A.W.A. every Sunday after church with my brothers. I know who "The Crusher"is. He was always a headliner on those Sunday mornings, and that picture I posted IS "The Crusher". This is Larry "The Axe" Henning.

Get your facts straight before you go off making accusations towards me.


Another reader, The General, who isn't afraid to leave his name with his comments, recently called my Whitewater Wrestlemania Story, "the worst story ever". I hope he enjoys this story a little better. Back in the day, The General and Diane were living together in sin before they got married. From time to time, I would pop in unannounced. Sometimes they were busying have pre-martial sex and were either to busy or embarrassed to answer the door. That story was actually chronicled before, here is a link if you missed it. By the way, when you two sinners go to hell, could you do me a favor and say hi to TT for me? But it was a different time that I popped in that I would like to talk about today. I stopped by their apartment and the front door was open, so I let myself in. The moment I opened the door, I heard to awful sound of a cat meowing coming from the guest bedroom. I opened the guest bedroom door and this is what I saw:

Lastly I would like to leave you with one of the only Easter stories I have. This actually isn't even one of my stories. When I was in high school and college, I used to work construction. There were these brothers that I worked with, the Prices. Carl, Dean and Ted. Three of the nicest guys you will ever meet. They were all pretty big guys, and used to wrestle in high school and college. They were a couple years older than me and used to pick on me quite a bit. But I was told that they only picked on people that they like. Dean told me this story one day. When he was a kid, his parents would have bowl of candy out during Easter, filled with jelly beans, chocolate eggs, etc. One day Dean was in the yard and found a Robin's nest. Of course there were eggs in is. Dean thought it would be funny to take one of the eggs and put it in with the candy. So he did. Then he baited his brothers into eating some candy until one of them finally ate the egg. As Dean tells the story, the look on his brother's face was absolutely unforgettable. Maybe you have to hear him tell the story. Anyhow, enjoy your Easter everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is with the other cat on the bed in the back ground...looks like it is from the movie "Pet Cemetary" or is "charging up" to send a lightening bolt out of it's ass.

Go go Picachu power!

Tree