Sunday, April 01, 2007

Over Due Posting

I have been a bit preoccupied the last couple of days. Working 3rd shift really screwed up my sleeping patterns. But I am not done with that. Maybe I will have 1 or 2 more all nighters for the rest of the project. There hasn't been too much that is exciting going on in my life. This weekend wasn't anything special. Friday night, I grilled out at Borky's and played ping pong. Saturday night, Krum had some guys over to watch the basketball games.

I always welcome suggestions from my readers. I know that Tree has brought up a question or two and some stories that I will eventually tell.
Tree asked if I liked my job. I like my job quite a bit. The best thing about my job is that my company holds all of it's employees accountable. If you aren't getting things done, you are gone. This was not the case at the DOT.

Here are some photos from my bridge. Thursday night while we were testing the bridge. I decided that I wanted to ride the bridge while it was going up. It is kind of like a fun house where the room turns. And this room turns about 70 degrees. In a way I have my own $20 million amusement park ride. I am pretty much tell them to open and close the bridge whenever I want. Here is one of my contractors who was in the bridge with me.

And here is another contractor who was in the bridge with me. They were actually doing work, checking lines for leaks. I was just there for the ride.

No comments: