Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Cool Am I?

As my readers may know, recently I had a party up here in Minnesota. The turnout wasn't quite as high as I was expecting. Not only that, but when I looked at the evite invitation that I sent out, a number of people (at least 15 or so) looked at the invitation and then didn't even bother to take the 2 seconds required to respond. I have also been having a bit a of problem in getting a hold of my friends via cell phone. I think that I call people and they see the number and decide not to answer it. I have come up with two possible reasons for this behavior from my friends. One, they are just busy. Many of my friends are now married, having kids, and or their jobs are more demanding. Or two, I am just not as cool as I think I am. I honestly find this pretty hard to believe, but stranger things have happened. I have been a bit low on ideas for my blog as of late, and I am not even sure I have done a poll on this before. I very well may have. But it never hurts to poll the 8 people who will vote again. I know that some of the same people who were too busy to click on my evite if they were going come to my Easter Party, will not doubt be too busy to vote on this poll. This however is something that I have been learning to deal with.
Am I as cool as I think I am?
You are Fonzie, your friends are the flakes who are just to busy.
Cool? You aren't even luke warm.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy,

You always call me when I am working at night, and usually just say you are calling to let me know something (which you tell me in the message) so I don't call back. You're cooler than the back side of a pillow as far as I'm concerned.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

You are so cool Rick, I even think you are cooler than Ryan Seacrest.

I wouldn't change a thing!
Tree