Friday, April 06, 2007

Picture of the Day Request

As requested by Sugar Lips, here is another picture I have from The General's wedding. I know which pictures you are talking about, but I don't have any of them. And as far as getting Teh General to post any pictures good luck. He doesn't return my phone calls. Last I checked his blog, he is still bragging about his fantasy football team that finished out of the money.

Sort of a funny story behind this picture. As you can see Tree is the one flipping off the camera. Earlier in the day after the church service but while we were still church, I was sitting with Preston and Tree in the first pew. The photographer came up to take a picture and she said to us, "Do something crazy." Right away Tree gives the photographer the double bird just like in this picture. Needless to say the photographer was a bit offended. So I was no surprise to me that when we took this picture and Tree did the same thing. She wanted to kick him out of the picture. I explained things to her. And there is this same picture without the obscene gestures somewhere in the Stegall archieves. But this picture was taken after the photographer left. I am not sure, but Sugar Lips, you might have taken this one.

No comments: