Tuesday, April 03, 2007

NCAA Basketball Pool

I got a phone call at 6:30 this morning from Tree asking where his money was. Yes for the second year in a row Tree has won my NCAA basketball pool. Here are the final standings:
1st Tree ($90), 2nd Dan ($40), 3rd Roman ($10), 4th The General, 5th Liquid Lisa, 5th Heather, 7th Sherman, 8th Nate, 9th Rickie, 10th Borky, 11th Tim, 12th Joe, 13th Bubs and in last Krum.
I am not going to start with a deadbeat list just quite yet because I know I told everyone that their credit is good with me. However, expect to not get any resistance when I come to collect. I haven't broken anyone's thumbs in a while, but I am sure I can remember how to do it. So don't give me a hard time. Roman, we are square. Tree, we have already talked about your situation. And Dan I will pay you next weekend. For the rest of you, be prepared with my money when I come knocking on the door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tree. Rickie, thanks for the line of credit during the tourney. If you are in town on a Saturday let me know.

Roman

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ro.

Rick, Pay me.

Tree

Anonymous said...

I wanna give a shout out to Roman, keepin' it real in Peewaukee.

Peace out,
Tree

Anonymous said...

SORRY RICK, I A HAD FIRE, AND MY PLACE GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING.

-BUBS