Monday, October 15, 2007

Amanda's Wedding

I had a pretty full weekend. Friday night, I took it easy and I went with my brother, Jon, to visit Steve Nevermann. I was there for only a drink and then I had dinner with Chris and Rebecca. We took it very easy Friday night. Saturday we had a group of 10 or so that went to Mike's Game to watch him kick ass. This was much more fun than sitting in a church watching a wedding ceremony. Then I we went to my cousin, Amanda's wedding. Before I get to the pictures, I want to thank Chris and Rebecca for dinner and allowing me to sleep at their place Friday night, and Justin and Katie for breakfast and allowing me to sleep at their place Saturday night. Rebecca, leave your email address as a comment and I will send you the Packer pictures. I took a lot of pictures, and I left a bunch out, but let me get to them.

Here is Mike Kicking Ass Saturday afternoon. Whitewater continued it's winning ways. They won 26-14 and they are now 5-1 on the season.Here is Mike, not kicking ass but apparently faking an injury. He was walking fine at the wedding. When Mike didn't get up right away after this play, his girlfriend, Katie, screamed "Oh my God, Mike!!" I didn't even notice that he hadn't gotten up.On to the wedding. Here is my brother, Dan, and his wife, Drunk Jody. Jody doesn't drink too often, but when she does, she is a riot to be around. She laughs at everything I say when she drinks.Pocahontus and Tom Brady.The Sherman table at dinner.Just a couple of shots at the bar. The wedding was in Fort Attkinson, the bar had a special, Strawberry Tequila shots for a $1. I would guess I must have bought at least 30 of them that night. This looks like the bride and groom with two of their bridesmaids, but no, it is the bride and groom with two girls, including my sister in law, Jody, wearing the same outfit.Justin and Katie.My aunt Marilyn and uncle Dave.Me, Justin and Timmy doing some shots.Me and Mike, the Faker.Jon and Julie with the one dance Julie will get with Jon. Actually Jon danced a couple more than the one that Julie had predicted.Here I am helping my dad dance.Dave with my parents.Me and Amanda. I felt a little bad about going to this wedding, since I really didn't know Amanda all that well. But she knows me know. By the way, she had no idea that I wasn't at the ceremony.My Mom and Dad.My mom and aunt Marilyn.We can't have a family wedding without Andrea and Jody kissing.Deb and Tim.Tim expressing my feelings about those who thought I should have gone to the ceremony.Unk and my aunt Sandy.

No comments: